We went to thankgiving point with our friend Katie and her son Jack who is 10 mo. This is a picture of a little boy enjoying a pony ride!!!
Kade didn't have as much fun. I decided that it didn't look very good walking next to a horse and carrying him, so after walking around the circle twice, I gave up.
on Friday night Mike had a company softball game. We had just arrived and I was making sure kayden was ok on the play set when I hear that mike had been hit. He had blood everywhere. immediately I thought we needed to go get it looked at, but it wasn't till he got the consensus from the team did we go. 2 1/2 hours later and 12 stiches we made it home.
8 comments:
Okay- so I apologize if this posts twice... i think it deleted my first comment. Anyhow... everytime I see the parks department out mowing and such-- I think of you :) and then Billy Blanks... some might think a weird connection, but you understand-- right :). Small world... are you really neighbors w/ Penny? We were in the same ward through High School.
Oh my goodness!! How is your husband doing? That must have been terrible!! Glad that you had fun at thanksgiving point...Hailey is getting so big:) She's adorable!
Lindsey J
WOW Mike you look horrible! lol And that looks very painful. I hope that it heals quickly for your sake. And Em I bet Kad enjoyed the horse ride more than you think. Just think if he ever tries it again he will know this time what to expect. And I bet he will love it more!
Kath
Ouch! I'm sure thats a face you really want to kiss Em!
Oh my heavens Mike, how did you get hit? With a baseball bat? Did a softball do that? I've seen some fat lips but this takes the cake.
Poor Mike! I hope his mouth is getting better! I love to read your blog and stay updated on how you all are doing!
Any plans to visit Washington this summer?
Wow! Geeze, you guys really have been having fun, haven't you?! Mike, I hope that you are healing quickly, dang - that looks like it hurts! But good picture! Good memories (well, maybe not so good!) We miss you guys, we should get together soon!
Ouch! I hope your husband is feeling better. Margaret doesn't like riding the horses at Thanksgiving Point either. She'll sit on it until it starts moving and then freaks out and says "all done." It was great to see you at playgroup yesterday. Hailey is getting so big!
Post a Comment