It has been a very interesting week for us. It's amazing how life takes you for loops and you just flow with it. For a week that started out to be nothing of consequence it sure didn't end that way. I began this week with a little bit of a head cold, that though everyday I was feeling a little better, it just sucks to be sick and a mom at the same time. Kayden officially can ride his TWO wheel bike ( yes, there are training wheel) and no he hasn't gotten the turning around part down, so quite frequently I was seen Running like a maniac down our side walk because Kayden was out of yelling range... and the words "turn around" I don't think have any meaning to him. the other day Mike left for work, this particular morning kayden was up and was sad to see mike go. and if it wasn't hard enough Mike came back, talk about putting salt in the wound. apparently on his way to work some belt fell off and then the power steering went out and well we are don't to one car again. we also went over our budget and have again set new goals to actually stick to it. good thing i don't have a car to tempt me. the other strange thing this week is Kayden, He is so excited for mike to be home and then when mike finally comes home, he is a completely different boy. almost miserable to be around. crying for no apparent reason, but constantly saying "dad" even when dad has him. we need to do more research on this.
anyway we have had fun in the sun and wind and look forward to another adventure next week.
pictures are coming soon.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Well that sticks about the car! I don't know what to tell you about Kayden. Tyler gets like that sometimes too. Totally changing subject on my blog I talk about trying to figure out what baby monitor to get. I remember you kind of liking yours. What kind do you have and why don't you like it?
Kath
My family has the saying of "Dad is great he gives a chocolate cake. Mom is mean she always makes us clean." I know Trey thinks that Dad is a lot more fun than I am. Its not fun having to be the bad cop all the time.
I'm sorry that you've had a rough week! Vehicles are vehicles and Kids are kids and they have their own mind and sometimes it's all ready made up and they stay stuck on it for days. I hope that this week is better!
Post a Comment