Kayden was being a little bit creative. He did this, I'm sure it isn't safe but It took so much work. He was pretty proud of himself.
Here is baby Hailey, she is so sweet, this was taken on the 10Th so it kinda isn't even up to date.
Taking a bath. Kayden thinks it is pretty cool to have company in the tub.
Uncle Spencer and kayden. we went up to American fork Canyon, there wasn't much there but kayden and Spencer made the best of it.
We also went to "Jump on it" a ware house type place that had tons of trampolines, and mike took this picture of me. Amber and Spencer are in the background.
basically we have been having lots of fun here in Utah. we are healthy and happy. We are definitely being watched over.
we love and miss all a friends and family that are not with us.
9 comments:
you are so "bendy"! I can't even tell you how impressed I am with your russian! Holy cow...lets get together and do some gymnastics girlie! I think you are cool! xoxo
Umm, I had NO idea you could do that! There's no way I'm that flexible. Impressive! I can't WAIT to see you this Friday!!! YAY!!!!
-Kate
You got the moves baby! WOW! That makes me hurt just thinking about it!
Adorable babes! Maybe Kayden and Mandi could get married! They're like 2 peas in a pod! I just love that you took pictures!
Thanks for walking tonight. It was fun! I am SO impressed with your picture of you jumping. You got some moves. I don't think I've ever been able to do that.
I love the pictures!! The tub one is so cute, Kayden is such a great big brother! And I am soooo impressed with your flexibility. . pretty sure I couldn't do that!
All I have to say is WOW Emily, that is pretty darn impressive!
Beautiful toe touch! Jaren was so excited to find your blog I linked it on our page :) Your kids are so cute! Maybe I'll get some someday
It looks like you are loving having two kids. They are so adorable! I love keeping up on your family through your blog. Hopefully we'll actually get to see you at some point :)
Hey Em! I love the pictures of Kayden and Hailey. SO CUTE. Wish we could come and visit again. I think that it is your guys turn. It is only like 25hours from UTAH you could do it. lol
Post a Comment