Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Canada Day

Happy Canada Day




This is a great Day,

Hopefully some day My husband will learn the canadian anthem.

6 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

Happy Canada Day to my favorite Canadian!!!
-Kate
PS
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

O Canada, O Canada...

Brooke said...

Happy Canada day to my favorite little half-breed! Oh and moving odds are against Utah...still.

Scott and Megan said...

i LOVE THE canadian national anthem...o canada..my home and blah blah blah...it's beautiful! Glad you are in the "states"

Whitney R said...

Haha, I didn't know you were Canadian! I have a sister in law who is Canadian and will probably forever say "Washroom" no matter how much we try to Americanize her.

Rachel said...

Ha ha ha! I found your blog, and now will forever stalk you!

How about some Canadian bacon? Tastes great eh?!