This weekend we went to Idaho and had a wonderful time with mikes Family. we celebrated mikes mom recieving "women of excellence" award. this women of the year award is really a big deal, and it was fun being there to show our love and support for her. it was a really quick trip, and I am kinda nazi about getting my kids out of seat belts in the car. so Hailey was soothed pretty much the entire way there, with me bending over the car seat- I was also in a seat belt... needless to say I have bruises on my ribs and hips from the carseat and seatbelts. I know what your thinking why bother right? I DON"T KNOW... we also only really could do one side so hence the picture above is how I felt the whole rest of the weekend. I think today was the first day I felt somewhat normal.. this may be too much information but you already read it. it's easier to ask for forgiveness...
10 years ago
12 comments:
You go girl! I have to say that I love and admire your honesty! :)
This really did make my day!
So you breast fed her in the car seat? LOL Oh that had to have been a site to see. Your so good! Keeping everyone buckled.
Wish we could have seen you guys :)
that made me smile! I'm glad the weekend went well, I was thinking of you guys
Nice! Ever heard of pumping my friend? That is if your daughter takes a bottle but that definitely made our 9 hour drive to Utah a little easier.
That is hilarious. I'm laughing out loud.
lol very funny! Now where are the pictures from Canadian Thanksgiving! Oh and so I ran down the stairs to take my crisp out em, and well my buzzer was already going. (for who knows how long!) Needless to say it was a crisp. I was so sad because I had been looking forward to it being so yummy. Thankfully it still tasted good, just not yummy! HOw was yours?
very funny! I've felt that way and done the same milk trips in the car.
HAAAHAAAHAAA!
I'm just amazed that your still breast feeding.
Way to hang in there.
Good for you keeping them in there seats.
I make Travis pull over and stop.
He just loves it ;)
HAHA. Thats a great comic. I hear you though, that will be me in no time. I am so paranoid about my kids comfort that I forget my own. Whatever. Hope you had a blast in Idaho... I miss it there actually.
WOW! What we do as mothers, never ceases to amaze me.
I have totally done the same thing! We are kindreds! Oh my and I do have one that is bigger! Don't we all? I found your blog and I will be an official stalker! Come check us out...moremoreaus.blogspot.com! You are hilarious and I can't wait to play some more v-ball with you!
I love it!!! great post!!!
Post a Comment