Hailey will 8 Months on the 29th Wed, but my day tomorrow I didnt think I would get in done. I cant believe she is so old!!! she is such a sweet heart. She has 4 teeth 2 top and 2 bottom, she is able to roll over and sit up but she mostly enjoys watching her brother. It is so sweet, all kade needs to do is get really close to her face and begin laughing and she will loose it. laughing like crazy. Kade thinks its a pretty fun trick... so do we. Hailey is such a joy, she loves to be held and cuddles just for fun. she has had a bit of a cold lately, but she is just that much more sweet. I love having a girl I love that she always Smiles when she see's me. I love Hailey!!!
10 years ago
6 comments:
So adorable. I can't believe she is that old either! I think you should get that on video, of kade making Hailey laugh. love ya guys
come and visit!!!
She is so stinking cute. 8 months, I am sure have seemed to fly for you--- but not for me! ha! Hope all is well!
I love Hailey, too! She was very sweet and I still can't believe what a good baby she was for staying up super late with the grown ups and not have eaten. She hardly even cried.
If you don't mind, tell me where you put in that order so I can make one NOW :)
She is so adorable!
That's an awesome pic!! She is a pretty cool chick, I love how low her voice is, and her contagious smile. Such a cutie!!
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment