Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 08


We had so much fun this halloween!! it was a great DAY!!

Kayden was a great Cowboy and Hailey was a perfect Pumpkin, she actually wore the outfit all day and I had fun saying "come here sweet pumpkin" or other sayings, she is a fun pumpkin!
We had a fun halloween party at preschool! went trick or treating at mikes work, came home and went out again to some neighbors left our candy on the door step and then went and saw "Walli" at the local dollar theater, Kade loved it. This might be a fun tradition.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Cari said...

Cute, your kids are adoreable. Looks like pumpkins and cowboys were quite popular this year, I have seen a lot of them! Hope all is well, sounds like you had an awesome holiday! Say hi to Mike for us!

Whitney R said...

What a cuddly little pumpkin!

Glad you guys had a good time.

J♥M said...

Yeah... way to ditch us neighbors! They were so cute and I'm glad you came treating at our house! I'm way impressed that you made Kade's costume! And you said once that you couldn't sew? Silly EM!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Amazing pumpkins! We can't wait to see you guys!

spideybrian said...

Way cute!!!

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

Wow! That skeleton Jack-o-lantern is really good! Who did that?

Mary said...

Great costumes!