10 years ago
Friday, September 19, 2008
He Got It
Tuesday was a pretty big Day for both Kayden and Me. we need to go back a few days. Be bought a friend a truck for his birthday, and we thought it would be fun to get Kade one also so they could play together. Being stuck on principles as I am I couldn't "just give him a truck he had to earn it". so, we told kadyen he could have his truck if he was a big boy and went to preschool without crying. ( he loves preschool but he starts crying and throws a fit while I'm there but his teacher says the moment i'm gone he's fine). Thursday to Tuesday is really long, when you see your friend a few times and he has his truck and it always turns into tears because there is only ONE!! I almost caved a few times because I had my doubts that he could even handle a concept such as this. long story short... He definately did. tuesday morning he walked right up and said goodbye to me and that was that. thursday he brought his truck for show and tell and it was just as easy as tuesday. Moral of the story??? Kayden is alot smarter than I give him credit for.
Posted by Em at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's great that you taught him a good lesson :) And awesome to know he can comprehend and understand and behave.
You should be one proud mommy!!!
What a cute little guy. I probably would have caved. You are a good mom!
Way to go Em! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! You ought to call me sometime when you're over at Macey's...maybe I'll be home and you can stop in for a visit!
Yay for Kayden! Hard lessons at such a young age! Yay to you for not giving in! It's funny how so many people around can try to make a parent change their mind. But how else are they to learn that no is no and what have you if we're always wishy washy and always give in!
We use bribery on a daily basis at our house. Good for you!
Post a Comment