Sunday, September 7, 2008

few of our happenings

So Hailey is starting solids....
we have been very consistant and she still isn't enjoying it.
this morning getting ready for church Kayden crawled into bed with Hailey, he loves making her laugh.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Whitney R said...

Yay for solids!! Yay for sibling love! (When they aren't pulling each others hair, kicking, playing "name 10 candy bars" while sitting on your chest with your arms pinned down tapping on your forehead, tickling you till you pee, locking you out of the house when your just 5 and so you have to fall asleep on the neighbors doorstep or on the side of the driveway waiting for someone to find you....)
I have 3 older brothers....

J♥M said...

She really doesn't like solids!
I love how Kayden is so protective of his little sister!
Thanks for getting us to the park!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

What cuties they are! Maybe you should try giving her some cheetoh's. Jack sure loves them! :)

Brooke said...

You are not an annoying mom by comparing children because we happen to actually care about each other.
Some days Jack loves solids and will honestly down a thing of fruit and a thing of veggies in one sitting. Other days he just talks instead of eating. Consider yourself blessed that she's not moving yet. I now vacuum many times a day instead of once or even every other day. Boo hoo poor me!

Hannah Jones said...

Your kids are so cute!
I've never seen a baby cry while eating! That's so funny!

Mary said...

Even though she's crying, it's still a cute picture. I hope she starts enjoying solids soon!