Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here is baby Hailey. She was born at 8:34 pm on Feb 29th, yes that is right, she is our leap year baby. The chances of having one is about 1 in 1500, but is more like one in a million for us. She was 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 1/2 long. She and Emily are doing well. Stay tuned for more pics of our newest bundle of joy.

13 comments:

J♥M said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's adorable! I hope Emily has a speedy recovery and everyone adjusts well!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

What a beautiful baby!!! We are so happy that everything went well. Congratulations!

Mary said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and such a pretty name too.

Kathryn said...

Mike Em & Kade! I am so happy for you guys! Hailey is so adorable! And I am sure that Kade will get use to being the big brother here soon. Can't wait to see you guys!
smooches

Chris said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I hope baby and mom are doing well. She so perfect, did she come with the bow :)

Jed and Kate said...

Congrats!! She is such a beautiful baby! I am so happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Wish I was there to meet her!!
-Kate

Brian and Amelia said...

Yay! Couldn't be happier for you guys! She is absolutely beautiful!We can't wait to see her, we will call you soon to see when we can bring dinner!

PJ and Rachell said...

Congrats! I was hoping to find pictures of your new addition. I LOVE that you get to put bows in her hair. I know you are going to love having two. I don't know how it works -- but the love just grows and grows.

Mary said...

I left a baby gift for Hailey and a "big brother" gift for Kayden on your porch yesterday. I hope you got them ok!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! She is darling! That is so fun that you have a leap year baby! What are the odds? Enjoy and hope you have a speedy recovery! And get more picts posted soon!

Aubs said...

She is beautiful! I can see Kayden in her. I hope that she is being a good baby for you both and Emily recovers quickly. Can't wait to meet her.

Aubs said...

She is beautiful! I can see Kayden in her. I hope that she is being a good baby for you both and Emily recovers quickly. Can't wait to meet her.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Congrats you guys! We can't wait to meet her! Let me know when you are feeling better Emily so we can come visit and see her! And if you need anything at all please call- we would love to help!