Hey Emily I hope all is well and wanted to congratulate you on the new little Hailey...how is the dog handling the new addition...you know you can send your dog over anytime and have him be petrified and have a heart attack from visiting with Frank...it's the least we can offer :) Hope all is well we are at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com :)
2 comments:
Time flies when you're having fun! Kayden looks so big now! As I'm sure Hailey does too. I hope that you're doing great and that your kids are well!
Hey Emily I hope all is well and wanted to congratulate you on the new little Hailey...how is the dog handling the new addition...you know you can send your dog over anytime and have him be petrified and have a heart attack from visiting with Frank...it's the least we can offer :) Hope all is well we are at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment