just a hour old, Kayden and Hailey have Bonded....
Just relaxing in this New body of hers, she is quite content!!!
She does get a little nervous when big brother is around. AND RIGHTLY SO...
10 years ago
just a hour old, Kayden and Hailey have Bonded....
Just relaxing in this New body of hers, she is quite content!!!
She does get a little nervous when big brother is around. AND RIGHTLY SO...
Posted by Em at 2:09 PM
8 comments:
Darling pictures! I just love your cute, cute family!
By the way, I love your blog!
I love the pictures of Kayden and Hailey together. Such love!
I am really excited to meet her! Big Bothers are awesome! It's an adjustment figuring out what to do and not to do to your baby sister! Siblings in general! They're so cute!
Okay, can't wait to see Hailey! Mom and Dad got into Logan today (Wednesday)...we'll have to come for a visit next week. LOVE the pictures! Bring 'em on sis!
Congratulations!! She is such a cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about everything.
Emily and Mike,
Congratulations on your beautiful new addition little Hailey. We will be in Utah April 23rd for Aaron's graduation hopefully we might get to see you all then.
Congrats! She is adorable! Also, Emily, you are such a great song leader in primary (just wanted to let you know). :)
Post a Comment