Thursday, February 21, 2008

the fun we've had

6 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Hi there- Hope you don't mind that I found your blog! You know I have to keep tabs on all the neighbors!:) Have a great day!

Kathryn said...

I love it EM!!! f'[uuhi <-- that was Ty saying hi to Kad!
.

Kathryn said...

So Ty got mad at me when I finally turned off your blog, he liked to sit there and point to the pictures as they appeared! I don't know if he remembers Kayden but he sure seemed like he did!

Mary said...

What fun pictures! I love how he wears hats all the time. It's so cute!

Lynette Callister said...

Hi Emily-
I am totally spying on your blog. Mike is my son's Webelos leader. You may know Spencer from primary, or me too. I teach CTR 8. Cute little boy you have.
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Kinda fun having a leap year baby.
Lynette Callister

J♥M said...

Great blog! Are you ready for tomorrow? What can I do to help? I really miss Kayden! We hope that all goes well getting your little girl here!