Monday, February 18, 2008

last week!!

So much has happend in the last week or so. I feel the need to tell a little about it. beginning on tuesday, we recieved great news about Uncle Wayne (and Kathryn)... we were so thrilled and very flattered when we were invited to help celebrate at "The Roof" in salt lake. for those who don't know this is a more formal dining experience. Kayden decided to leave his mark- literally, he vomited all over. aproaching my top ten embaressing moments.



Valentines day, mike and I had said (I thought) that we wouldn't really spend much money this year... so I thought...I decided I deserved not to cook at least, so we got take out at Applebees. when we got home to eat it Kayden vomited again. we lit some candles to get the smell out of the kitchen so we could attempt to eat our meal. Mike was so sweet.. he brought me a card and a dozen roses (I don't normally get flowers unless I had vomited) he also got a little baby swing for little baby girl that is on her way. we attempted to watch a movie but we both fell asleep within the first 15 min.





Saturday mike declined going to a basket ball game with his cousin to help get some more stuff done around the house. we are in full gear preparing for this little baby that is coming in ten days or less. he has been such a strength and so helpful.



sunday, so my calling at church is primary chorister. I know a little far fetched, I have a companion we switch off sundays. ( that is really nice) she had been really sweet and got pictures to words so we could teach the new song for the month. so I am up there getting volunteers to teach "I am a child of God" and half way through the song I realize that I have kids up there for both the second and the third verse. I just love that I am supposed to help them learn it and I am confusing them that much more.



ok well this journal entry is almost over. agian no pictures, but I felt the need to prove that we are busy over here, and life seems to be moving fast!!!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Well I had a good chuckle! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! Hey take a picture of you and kayden or just kayden while you guys walk to get the mail! Is there still snow!! I miss the snow!!!
Kath

Jed and Kate said...

Thanks for the update Em! I love your stories! SO hilarious! Sorry there was so much vomit involved in your Valentine's day...that's too bad! Love you!!
-Kate

Brian and Amelia said...

Good news for your uncle! But sorry about all the vomit involved. That was sure sweet of Mike to get you a dozen roses! You really deserve those! And I had no idea that you are now the primary chorister instead of the nursery music person - guess I'm not a very good friend! We're so excited for your little girl to come, let us know what we can do!