I am one proud big brother.
Ya, I have three now, holy cow.
He is well on his way to a good mullit, I wonder if they make tank tops that small?

Hailey finally warmed up to the idea of having the little guy around.

Hailey finally warmed up to the idea of having the little guy around.
Colter Bruce was born at 4:43 and Jan 25th, 2010. He was 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches long (I would say tall, but since he can't stand up I would think that "long" is more appropriate.)
Hailey didn't take to kindly to him at first, but quickly realized that he wasn't too bad. Kade just thinks that it is cool to have a brother.
Em is doing quite well and is glad to be home. I am just glad that her mom is here!
20 comments:
Congrats, you guys!! He's handsome, and looks like a Kinghorn! Hope you are feeling well, Emily!
Congrats guys! I love the name Colter. It helps that I've already got a 15 year old nephew named Colter. Good luck with the recovery Em. Three, yowsa!
Congratulations Kinghorn Family of 5! He's adorable! Can't wait to meet him in person! We're just a hop, skip, and a few jumps away when you need us! Yay for moms! Congrats again!
Congratulations!! I'm soooo happy you've got such a cute, healthy little guy! Thanks for posting the pictures Mike.
He is so cute, I can't waot t come see him. let me know what i can do to help.
Congrats!! He is so cute i cant wait to come see him. Let me know if yu need any thing.
CONGRATS GUYS!!! Colter Bruce, love the name!! Hope Emily has a speedy recovery and the little man sleeps well for you!
Congrats!!! He is so tiny!!! Hope recovery goes well! Your family is so cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so cute! You've got such a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats Emily and Mike!! He is so cute!
YAYYY! The pictures are great! Hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys!
I am so happy for you! What an amazing blessing!
So exciting!!! I love his name!
Big hugs and kisses!
He is beautiful. We're so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see him in person!
Congrats. Three kids! Wow.
Congrats! He is adorable! I'm glad the kids could come to the hosptial. I always love watching my kids with their first interaction with their new sibling.
Cute baby, to us they look like Kinghorns all the way. We hope everyone is adjusting to number 3!!
Congratulations! Jaren will be happy to hear you have a boy! Since I think he'd like one someday :) Take care of Emily.
Hey Emily! I too love the name Colter--sounds really cute. I hope all is well. I've been keeping up with the family news through mom and Doneen. You're on my mind, Em. Love you
Emily so happy to see things went well for you and the family. You have such a cute little family. Hope things go will with the next event.
Post a Comment