Friday, January 15, 2010

christmas and New Years!!

Hailey got a piano for Christmas and has really enjoyed it. she is really sweet and doesn't bang on the keyboard. that aside thank goodness for a volume button.
the kids also got a sled, which we were able to try out on new years. they loved it. mike being mike, reliving his favorite movie. Oh don't worry Hailey did it too. luckily no stick this time. can't say that for the next time though.
one of our Christmas presents was a family outing to snowmobile races. it was in an outside stadium, cold but it was fun. I even caught- a DVD they were throwing into the crowd. OK, I didn't catch it, I used my body to my advantage- if you've got it... use it right?

1 comments:

J♥M said...

So fun! The neighbor kids licked the stop sign at the bus stop and it was a sad day! Glad your boys were alright!