Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Going Private

Well I have put allot of thought into this, and though I totally understand that it is more convenient to be Public, I think I too am going to make the transition, and go private.

My sister shared a story about bad people using the faces of little kids and putting them on naked body's and selling them, I think My kids faces are pretty cute and feel that I do need to protect them.

I might have been a little hasty is switching to private so quickly, and since I probably don't have all the emails I need, if you are interested in being invited to my blog would you please leave a comment with you email address and over the next little bit I will compile them.

thanks,

By the way all is well, we had a great Christmas and hopefully those post Christmas pictures of coming. hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy new year.

23 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Hey add me! kiddkati(at)hotmail(dot)com

Hannah Jones said...

I'm in!
joneshann@gmail.com

The Five that Jive said...

Hey Emily, congrats on the upcoming baby!!! I'd love to beable to keep tabs on you:) lindseyandrick@hotmail.com, miss ya!! Lindsey Johnson

Michelle said...

I want an invite. I KNOW you have my email. I can't believe you sent me 4 other emails, and forgot to mention you were going private... ;)

Rachel said...

rachel russell
stangerr@hotmail.com

Brooke said...

Mer01009@gmail.com

You'll get used to the private thing. It's nice to have control over who reads what and sees what.

Stephanie said...

Stephanie Broschinsky

stephaniebrosc@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Hey Em,

Glad to see that things are going well. Your kids are cute!!!

Add me to the list....
mablethecow@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Trudy said...

Include me! This is the only way I keep up on everybody. Hope all is really going well. Let us now if you need anything this month!
trudy.mortensen@gmail.com

Brian and Amelia said...

I'd love an invite! brian.amelia@hotmail.com

Whitney R said...

oh my gosh - that's gross. I have a private one for our kids. I'm glad you came back to let us know! Add me!

Whitneykathleen@gmail.com

Kathryn said...

Well I am sure I am on the VIP list but just so I make sure! KATHRYN WANTS IN!!! s_kath80@Hotmail.com
I didn't hear that story, but I am glad you shared, I almost went back to public. But now I am set at private! Yeah for private. :(

bluthy said...

We would love to be invited to your blog :) b.luthy@hotmail.com Good luck with the new baby. Hopefully everything goes good at delivery. Hopefully Bryce and I can get down there soon and see you guys and the new little one. :)

J♥M said...

I would love to see more cute Kinghorn faces! I think you have my email. At least I hope!

Aubs said...

aubbers14@gmail.com send me an invite

Trudy said...

I would love to be added. Please!! trudy.mortensen@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Add me too!
bartel3@shaw.ca

xoxoxox

Tracy and Micah said...

Oh, I hope I am not too late, I want to be on the invite list!

My email is tracyteddy@hotmail.com

By the way, your kids are adorable!

- Tracy (Teddy) Mathis

Tracy and Micah said...

I hope I am not too late, I would like an invite too!

My email is: tracyteddy@hotmail.com

By the way, your kids are adorable!

- Tracy (Teddy) Mathis

Heather said...

can i be on your blog list?! byuredhead4@yahoo.com email me and i can add you to ours too (we're private).

Heather Andreason

congratulations on your little guy...we LOVE the name! :-)

Andrew and Collette said...

Count us in
taflamm@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm in. The baby's is gorgeous. Great catching up the other day.

Thinking of you!! love ya, Auntie Nancy

Nick and Val said...

valerietillmann@byu.net