Thursday, October 1, 2009

September went by way to FAST

Would you believe me if I said we lost our Camera for the whole month of September? Well We didn't, but I Don't know where September went.




Hailey is getting to that age where she is now alot more Interesesting in things such as flour. she had so much fun. I couldn't stop her right away.


I Had a birthday and it was a very fun day. I loved having family around, especially my mom. it was a very special day. thank you.


We had some Friends generously share some circus tickets with us. So we had a really fun time going to the circus Friday night. FUN for the whole Family- MIKE even had fun- he was a little sceptcal. thank you Friends!! This may look like a huge Trophy.. It is. Mike's softball team won thier game and became Sandy City Champs. I keep telling him that he needs to pass it around to the other players... HE says he earned it. HE did put lots of time into that team. He had a lot of fun and we had a fun outing every week watching Dad play.







4 comments:

Whitney R said...

Now wait just one cotton pickin minute!!!! I didn't know you were expecting!! And your 22 weeks?! Where have I been? Oh, gone everywhere. Except this last month. But you've not posted, so maybe that's why? But Jaren didn't know? Or did he?? Oooo if he did and didn't tell me he's in trouble!

So you know what your having! Wait.. did you mention it in this post? I got really excited when I saw the ticker I came strait to the comments. I'll go back and check :)

I'm excited for you :) I'm expecting this one to come in 2 - 4 weeks. Hoping, anyway. Uhg..

Sara said...

Love all the pictures. THAT TROPHY IS HUGE!!!

Brian and Amelia said...

Congrats on expecting! So, is it a girl? I wondered, with the pink hearts on your counter. When are you due?

byufish said...

But I think I REALLY DID lose my camera...haven't found it since the sibling reunion in Rexburg...BUT back to you...I'm sorry I missed your birthday. We'll have to try and hook up while G&G are at my place. They are a little anxious to get home so it might be tight. We'll talk...