just to clearify, We did not find out the sex of our baby, we couldn't decide what would be a better addition so we decided it would be fun to keep it a surprise. Since we have one of each and have thouroghly enjoyed them both we thought it would be fun to see what we would be blessed with next.
10 years ago
4 comments:
Wow! I can't stand the suspense! You just want to make the rest of us crazy and wondering right? Good for you though! I could never do that!!! :)
YEAH!! That is what Bryce and I decided to do and although my family drove me nuts trying to have me find out, it was SO SO SO much fun to have the extra excitement in the delivery room and also when you call to tell everyone that the baby has been born. Congrats, I dont remember when your due but dont forget to call.
AHHHHHHHH THAT WOULD KILL ME. I think its a Boy.
when is your due date?? how exciting
Post a Comment