Kayden had a preschool halloween party. They had so much fun. decorating cookies and playing different halloween games
Kade won these teeth at his party
here he is telling me what he will be for halloween that facial expression with him say " Aarr "
and then clearifing (as if that wasn't enough) "a Pirate"!
we were given these read cowgirl boots and they were so cute on her we had use them. that is how we decided she she was going to be. Mike had these old bandannas from a work thing so I just made her outfit out of them. it was nice not really buying anything.
I just cant get over how cute she is. she can say candy now surprise "nanny" and does she ever have a sweet tooth.
4 comments:
Cute cute cute!
I'm amazed at your sewing talents! Such a cute outfit...and I LOVE the pirate face...gotta tell ya...I'm a sucker for pirates!! Good thing I didn't see him on Saturday night!
So adorable! I love Hailey's costume! That is so funny, did I know Kayden was going to be a pirate? Tyler really wanted to be one too. And he says ARG too!! Love it to bad they couldn't have had fun together.
Em- the costumes turned out amazing! I LOVE how you created Hailey's costume- you are so talented! And Kayden's is so perfect- the binding on the vest looks really cool the way you did it. What a creative and talented mom you are!!!!!
Post a Comment