WE had a very fun weekend! mike and I were able to celebrate our Anniversary Friday and Saturday in Logan while Kathy and Alex watched the kids.
But I did want to share the fun time we had with our friends the Cranes at the bluffdale Rodeo. Kade is officially A COWBOY!!
My baby road his first Sheep Saturday night and he did awesome. I have to warn you that it was mikes job to check the camera's before we left and he didn't check the video camera... so the shot is grainy but this is really Kayden and he did AWESOME!! all the kids recieved trophys and he has cherished his.
3 comments:
Wow!! Can't wait to take the trip to the CALGARY STAMPEDE to watch Kade ride his first bucking bronco! LOVE the outfit...and the trophy! Congratulations Kade...you're AWESOME!
Oh how fun!!!! They're so cute mutton bustin'!!! Yeehawwwwwww!
BTW...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment