So I have been reluctant to share my recent happenings with my dog. we are going on two years with this dog, and I guess I would said he is part of our family. long story short, about a month and a half ago we had the police stop by our house saying that a lady has been complaining about our dog barking. I was surprised, since we have taken some precautions to make him a quiet dog. the police shared at that time that he had not yet heard the dog bark. we received a warning. two weeks later another officer stopped by and this time the female officer said that this women was complaining again. I asked if there was anything i could do, I volunteered my numbers so the women could contact me when my dog was barking. the officer seemed to think this was a good idea. she came back from making that offer to the lady, and conveyed that the women would "testify against me in court". so I don't know if this is malicous or what. so today I had my court hearing ( oh other other great thing is the citation is in my name because I was home) today and after three hours of waiting I have been assigned a bench trial. I am more confused now than before . they recommend that I get an attorney but I don't think I can find one on my little budget. anyway it is amazing how life throws curve balls. I wish I could work this out civily with this lady and I am truely sorry that there is someone out there that hates me and my dog.
10 years ago
10 comments:
Oh my goodness! Are you serious? I am totally shocked. I am so sorry that there is someone out there that malicious and evil. Ok, I know I don't live right next door to you or anything, but I have never even heard your dog bark from where I'm at. I don't even think I've ever heard him bark when I've been visiting you or over right by your house. What an awful thing for someone to do to you and your family. I hope it all resolves quickly. I'll keep you in my prayers. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
WOW!! That is crazy! I hope that everything turns out okay.
Sounds like it didn't go well! I'm so sorry, I wish things would have went differently! Let me know if I can help you with anything!
My heavens! I'm so sorry, what a crotchety old lady! Right? Wouldn't it only be an old lady that wouldn't even TALK to you about it? Pull the "I have kids and they love this dog" card. What are you even on trial for? For having a dog that barks? (oopse, didn't know you could get them without that feature). I'm really sorry your getting put through this.
Jaren feels bad :(
What's up with people, anyway? I can't believe that! How come she can't come to you guys and talk to you about it? People sure drive me crazy sometimes. Seems like she's kind of cowardly going to the police before you personally. Hope everything works out for you guys!
Ugh! I'm sorry that you've got some stinky neighbor who apparently has it in for you. I hope it all works out okay.
WHAT?! That is the weirdest thing ever. I've never heard of something so small getting blown out of proportion SO MUCH. What a crazy lady.
Thats stinks Im sorry this is happening to you
That is the most nonsensical thing I have ever heard!! Who is this chick? Crazy crazy world we live in.
Our first dog barked all of the time and I was sure she was driving the neighbors crazy but they never once complained so I decided I wanted to be that kind of a neigbhor, so I guess you had better come live next to us.
Post a Comment