Thursday, March 5, 2009

kayden is so funny!!

so kayden has been potty training a little. he will only go in his bathroom upstairs so usually I will put a diaper on him if we go out. this particular day he didn't want to and I didn't mind. we went some where ( I can't remember) and hailey was hungery and tired. I came home nursed her (Kinda) she fell asleep very quickly, kade had pead his pants but I wanted to deal with hailey first. so when I got up to take hailey up to bed I realized Kade had fallen asleep too. he didn't sit down because his pants are wet.

6 comments:

J♥M said...

That's hilarious! Way to try to wake a wet sleepy boy!

Brian and Amelia said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

That is sooooo funny!

Sara said...

HAHAHAHAHA. This is hilarious Em. hahah he is SOO cuteeee!

Lynette Callister said...

That is classic! I'll have to post Reece's asleep on the toilet picture. He's not sitting on it, he's asleep bent over it like he's gonna throw up. AND by-the-way Hailey is sooooo cute I want to pinch her cheeks in a bad way BAD!