What a cute one year old. It is official she is Kinda One! Our little leap year baby survived. people kept asking me what kind of mother would have their child on lead day. they would talk about how sad it would be that she wouldn't have a birthday. I am here to say that we celebrated her birthday in style. Saturday night kayden helped her open a present which was fun to get her and kayden warmed up to the next days events.

This dress was supposed to be her Easter dress, but i found out she fits is perfectly. So it was her birthday dress. We had stake conference and both
Kade and Hailey fell right asleep right away. She didn't show off her dress so much, so we had to take pictures. I thought she was the
cutest!


Some of the mile stones that she has achieved... My favorite the cutest personality. she has more facial expresses, and she knows how to use them. this one is the easiest to get on camera. others consist of rolling everywhere, she ways goodbye some times, loves patty cake, and peakaboo and she plays this game of nodding and shaking her head. one of her favorite snack is a piece of bread.

as a treat we had uncle Spencer and Robert, and Aunt Amber over for dinner. I'm sad that I didn't get a group picture, as Aunt Amber is about to pop any day now and it would be fun for
posterity.



So we had the yummiest cupcakes ever. we thought that would be easier the sad thing is we had borrowed that cute cupcake tree thing and I didn't even get a picture of it. it was really cute. Hailey picked up her cupcake and knew exactly what to do with it. we even forgot to have ice cream because he was enjoying her cup cake so much. they were really good.
5 comments:
Yay for the Big 1! I love her Birthday dress! I think I'll have to have a cupcake in her honor. She makes it look that good! Cutie pie!
Happy Happy Birthday to Hailey!! Yay! I can't believe it's been that long! And you are still nursing, wow! Great job!
Happy B-day! Thanks for the text this morning. I missed watching them but they've been on Dave Lettermen all week. Thank goodness for YouTube though! Oh and who lets their kids sleep while standing up? Best video ever by the way!
Happy Birthday!!!! I cant believe she is 1 already, it goes by so fast. Miss you guys and good luck with the potty training. Rodney wants to stand now so its a little messy :)
Happy Birthday!!!! I cant believe she is 1 already, it goes by so fast. Miss you guys and good luck with the potty training. Rodney wants to stand now so its a little messy :)
Post a Comment