Yup, I have a three year old. It is so strange he is so grown up. potty trained, and such a good helper. whenever i am doing something I will always exprect to hear him say "I help you" or " I watch you" , but if I ask him to do something I might also hear him say "you do it" ...
a little up date on him. He has dicovered going "potty" outside. (I did not teach him this- blame it on the dog maybe?? ) and he will use A body part as a GUN... I am so embarrest... he is fun though. I have enjoyed all of his stages and this one has still been fun. though as a disclaimer every stage has its challenges... but there is always something fun about it.
We had my sister here for a couple of weeks, she has twin 9mo old boys and a boy kades age. I think heavenly father is very wise to not send us all our kids at once. I don't know home much "love at home" there would be. needless to say we had so much fun with Kath, Ty, Ben and Dan here. 
2 comments:
Happy late Birthday Kayden. Ahh the joys of being a boy and peeing outside. Trey still does it. The last time just happened to be on a bush outside the church. That what happens when Dad is watching you. Now that I actually live in Utah we should get together. Especially now that the babies are a little older.
Happy Birthday Kayden! Your little girl has grown, too!
And twins.. man, I really wanted twins. Jaren was relieved when there was only one baby in there.
Post a Comment