so kade took this picture.. a budding photographer... any guesses as to where mike is in this picture?? or what he is doing??
10 years ago
so kade took this picture.. a budding photographer... any guesses as to where mike is in this picture?? or what he is doing??
Posted by Em at 4:39 PM
6 comments:
I'm soooo glad you are alive!! I was worried....by the way, I've never found your earring! I spent a whole weekend exudging the living room and really hoped it would have shown up. Your KIDS ARE SO CUTE...and when were you in Colorado?! You need to blog about THAT! (Excudging? Read my blog)
Your family is so super cute. How are you guys? We are doing alright, but two... thats a challenge. I dont know how we all get through the day sometimes. BUT Maybe your kids are just super good, and its not an issue. If they arent, then you need to tell me your secrets! lol! We should get together again, it would be a lot of fun. Hope all is well!
Looks like fun!!!! Your baby is sure getting big. Miss ya
Looks like fun!!!! Your baby is sure getting big. Miss ya
so i took your quiz, oh an mikes in the bathroom; anyway you should say your dream 5 yr anniversary is a cruise with kath and tim anywhere. ;)
lov ya
can't wait to see you soon
LOL...I think Kade's picture wins for the FUNNIEST blog picture EVER!!!!
Post a Comment