we began our valentines weekend by heading up to Idaho... I know what your thinking, mike planned a quiet get-a-way, because he is that romantic....
No, he planned his brothers snowmobile trip up at the cabin, so on the EVE of valentines day he was up with his brothers and dad (that means wives were left ALONE) snowmobiling.
I know what your thinking, Mike must have made up for this double booking by taking you out to a really fancy restaurant and at the very least got you a card expressing his undying love for you....
NO, but we did have a great meal prepared by his mother, which was very fun. the next day we went snow mobiling, sleding with family and that was also a high light. the great thing is Mike Gets to do better next year at being the romantic that he is.
here are some pictures of
that day it was very fun
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! Here's to another year for the hubbies to improve their romantic skills, eh?!
I love Hailey's sleeping pic. So cute!!!
Post a Comment