Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our little Preschooler


So, Kayden is in preschool. he has class twice a week and even though he gets nervous at the beginning. he always comes away loving it. it has really been amazing because I know kayden has the ability to speak but within the last week of preschool he has been more vocal than ever. He is in a class of all boys and it has been so fun. his teacher miss Karli, has a blog if your interested in checking out his curriculum.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

I'm so excited that he's in pre-school. It's amazing what a little pier support will do. I hope that it keeps giong well!

Brian and Amelia said...

Yay for Kayden! What a milestone! How are you doing with it, Em?

Kathryn said...

ok so what is her blog? But that is great about Kad EM!

J♥M said...

It'll be fun to see all the new things he comes up with!