Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little more

going Back in time a little bit, in the meadow near Grandpa Kinghorns Cabin we tried taking family pictures, I Don't feel that our camera captures the beauty that was really all around us.
Haily and Kayden being so cute together, Kade is really so great with his sister when no camera's and people are around. Kayden and Mason we pretty good buddies at our recent Family reunion, it was fun to watch.
Hailey with Matt who is a month younger, it was so fun seeing all the new cousin's
Ambers belated birthday celebration. It is so fun having Robert, Amber, and Spencer around.

Hailey is so cute, people are always asking if she makes any noise, I was able to get a little on tape, Kade is in the background Saying "me" and pointing to himself because he wants to be video taped instead. That video was taken yesterday!! I can honestly say we are pretty much current!

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

Oh heavens, she is cute. But those are truly some of the funniest baby noises I've ever heard.

Kathryn said...

EM I never noticed before how much Hailey looks like you! Remember those baby pictures of you that hang in mom's room. I couldn't get those images of you as a baby out of my head as I sat here watching Hailey. She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting.
love ya
Kathryn

Brooke said...

Ok so that picture of Mike and Kayden wearing the matching shirts rocks! Anyways looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Brian and Amelia said...

Cute, cute pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun!