I got one, I got one!
One proud papa.
I was born for this.
Kayden went to his first Trunk o' Treat tonight. Almost everyone was intimidated by him, so he got the most out of all the kids. (Ok that last part isn't quite true because there was one ten year old that came by our trunk about eight times, he became really annoying.
Kayden will be making one more appearance in '07 at Mike's office, all the kids are invited to come trick or treating to the desks. You are able to get a lot of candy really fast.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Guys, Kayden looks SOOO adorable! I love his outfit. Oh how I wish I could be there with you guys! Tyler and Kayden would have so much fun together.
Emily! I love blog hopping! What a beautiful family you have! I am so excited for you! A girl... one day I want one of those :) I totally love having two boys... but it must be nice knowing you have at least one of each. I thought I heard at one point that you were back here in Seattle somewhere, but it seems like you are still in Utah. I hope life is amazing. I was actually just talking about you the other day... literally like two days ago- remember our Billy Blank mornings :) I was sharing our insanity with someone. Congrats again on your new addition!
Post a Comment