Sunday, October 14, 2007

An update

SO I don't have a great picture, but since Mike isn't going to tell anyone, I thought I would... He recently got promoted to Assistant PM which is kinda a bill deal. He has figured out that he is the youngest one at Layton companies , well that he knows of. I am really proud of him and so glad that he is getting recognized for all the hard work that has been putting in.

funny story... to celebrate we went out to dinner, yeah we brought kade. Probably the last time that we will do that. between climbing up the booth sides, and playing under the table, we didn't really get to enjoy the meal. we took turns eating while the other held him, trying to feed him what ever food he would eat. when at one point our sweet waitress pointed out that he might fall.... I mentioned that I figured he probably would and she looked at me like I was the worst mother in the world. point of the story, I don't think we will be going out to dinner much longer. Kayden has gotten into this new faze of climbing everything. nothing is safe in our house anymore. we love him and I guess wouldn't change a thing.

hope all is well with all our friends and family. Take care
PS we find out what we are having this week so, stay tuned to another update... I know two in one Week... WOW!!

4 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having!! SO exciting!!! I think it's a girl...or a boy...I dunno...a girl, yah, I think it's a girl. I hope you plan to post it the MINUTE you get home from the doctor!!! YEAH!!!

Brian and Amelia said...

Congratulations, Mike. That is awesome. And congratulations on what you are having, we are really excited for you!

Kathryn said...

EM! Sorry I haven't checked out your blog in like forever! I love it. All your pictures are just adorable. I wish we lived closer, I want to hang out :( anyway I hope you know that you can turn pictures so they are all right side up you know. :) fyi
but I am very impressed, you got a poll taker. I don't think I even know how to do that. You will have to teach me that one. Anyway I really should do the dishes, or clean a bathroom, I really just want to go to bed. It has been a long day, Tyler woke up with a rash all over his body. Yeah it makes me want to CRY. I wish Tim were here. Anyway sorry about that I am going to end this now.
Love to all
Can wait to see you guys soon
I am so excited for you. You need to post what you are having before it gets spilled.

Jed and Kate said...

Come on, EM! What is it??!!!