Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lately

Colter love to have his picture taken- it is really cute.



the kids are all playing together- and I love it.


Hailey was so excited to ride the horse and she actually pushed me away- not wanting me to walk beside her.





Kayden with is preschool teacher- Truman his pal from class- they are the same age.







Ok so I know she is on the toilet- but I thought is was so cute. she slept in curlers- her hair was so curly. it was kinda crazy.


He is always getting into something. but he is so cute- how can I say no. if it is still safe I find myself say " i can clean it up" Darn cute kids - I do a lot of cleaning up.



this is proof that Colter can stand and potentially walk by himself. he just chooses to climb onto my table instead. hailey saw the camera and had to join. but they are so cute.




we were Trying to help a neighbor, and the kids thought this was pretty cool.


2 comments:

byufish said...

okay....that's a fun household you've got!! And I LOVE the curly hair...did she? Thanks for posting...I can tell you have limited time what with Colter dancing on the table!!

7packofbearss said...

You do have cute kids! They have gotten big. I miss seeing you!