Tuesday, January 8, 2008

the After math

Well, I have been reluctant to blog since, well I have no fun pictures to share. I mean part of the reason I look at other peoples blogs, is for the pictures, some time I don't even read... just look at pictures. That's kinda how I roll... you know picture books and all....

We had a wonderful Christmas up in Idaho. but it is always good to be home, back to some sort of routine... not really but here's hoping right? Kade is still getting up in the night and climbing into bed with us, which you might think is cute- it's really not!!! he takes up the whole bed. last night I found him in our loft area on the ground moaning. I can't wait for the night when I get to sleep through the night... oh wait that wont be for a long time!!! Mike has been a great help, getting up with him more, which always makes me so thankful for such a helpful husband.

OK not complaining! we are really doing great. Kade is in this stage now when he is copying what we do. it has been pretty fun. I'm sure eventually it will get annoying but until then we are enjoying it. I really don't have much more to say other than we are really looking forward to coming home to Washington for Spencer's home coming and then the next month we are excited for this little baby girl to come. we have been so blessed and feel to grateful for family and friends that have been so good to us.

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

I know how you feel about the picture thing, that's why I wait to post, too. It was good to see you guys the other night, and good to know you are doing so well! We're excited for this new little girl to come!

Kathryn said...

well Em. I am glad that you finally posted something. But yes I like pictures too! I can't wait to see you guys and see our little tykes interact with each other. I think it will be tons of fun and we will then have tons of pictures! I still have those pictures of the boys in the car at the grocery store on my phone. anyway love ya
Kath