


anyway I think WE are going to attempt them this year, I there is this great deal and who doesn't love a deal?
Did you know Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards?Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010Ya I was excited about it because I loveed my neighbors, and I also LOVE a great deal... You can't get a better deal than this! Even if you decide not to blog about how awesome these cards are... you can always get some at a fantastic price at Shutterfly.com and you won't be disappointed with the quality and service! I have used this company many times making photobooks and I am always more than satisfied with the result!
There are literally hundreds of choices...You can go here to see more:
Holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
It's never to early to start getting ready for Christmas...43 days until it's here...And if you are a real planner....408 days until Christmas 2011.. and 774 days until Christmas 2012... Okay you get the hint... just go to Shutterfly.com and order some fabulous holiday cards!
So keep your eyes open for some really cute cards from shutterfly.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment