Some fun things about Kayden, it seems like everytime I look around my little baby isn't a baby anymore. he has been on a roll lately saying and using more words together. sometimes i tell him I didn't hear him just so I can hear him say it again.
after we came home from washington (pictures are still to come) Kade had a little bit of trouble transitioning again. which made for a few rough days. but as of late he has been so cute, and I have found my self saying..
"Kayden you are such a good boy" and kayden will quickly reply "No, I'm Kay-den" then I would ask him "Kayden what?" He would say " no Kay-den"
when we were in Washington and we had about a foot of snow my mom made it a point to go out with Kayden to build a snowman, it was so tall about 7 ft. and so now he is always wanting to build a snowman, but he calls it "menmen"or "Penpen" -which is also Payton ( our neighbor)
then he calls hot chocolate "haux rock" but then today he said "put gum in pocket"as clear as day.
TV is "T" and our dog Percy is "perc" Snow is "kNows" truck is still "wuck" fort is "ort" and my favorite, Gun is "pew pew" (you need to say it like a gun sound) and there are plenty more. but he is improving daily. I think he is excited about his surgery. I am hopeful this will help with his speech as the doctor said he probably hasn't really been able to hear very clearly. He is so sweet, we have so much fun when Kayden is around. did I mention one of my favorite games is Mad Gab? eye mull a machine...!!!
oh and as of late when we pray he immediately puts his hands on his head, I really don't know where this came from.
10 years ago
6 comments:
I've never heard about this surgery! We must have a lot of catching up to do! :) I did notice that his words are more clear! Yay!
Your kids are so cute!
Mad Gab gee whiz that takes me back. I think the last time I played it was with Becky and well you know how that is! We'll keep you in our prayers that all goes well with everything!
I like your snowman in front of your house. What surgery is Kayden having? Tubes being put in his ears?
I look forward to seeing more pictures.
It's good to catch up with you guys, a bit! How are you guys? Chad and Bambi's little boy just had a surgery (not sure if it's the same) - they re-did his tubes (because of scarring from the last ones, causing more difficulty hearing), and removed his adenoids. Almost immediately it seemed like he could hear better, and was less agitated. And he really didn't have too hard of a time with the recovery. When is his surgery? Did you guys have a great Christmas? I feel like we're strangers now, we need to get together! (ps, I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!)
I am so glad his language is coming along. I know those days when you can not UNDERSTAND anything and then you get a really good word or phrase and you get so excited. I am so happy for you and that your hard work is paying off.
Good luck with the surgery, and I NEVER disregard your journal entries...I LOVE them...they make me laugh! So keep on posting.
Post a Comment