Cute, cute pictures! I can't believe how big Hailey is, now!
Good times! Did Kayden have a trike before the big boy bike? He looks great on the bike, any day now he will be taking off on you! lol love ya guys
Great pictures. Haylee looks like Kayden to me in some of the pictures. Anytime I've see her in person I didn't know who she looked like but I can see it now. You have some sweet pictures of her on her blessing day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! I can't believe how big Hailey is, now!
Good times! Did Kayden have a trike before the big boy bike? He looks great on the bike, any day now he will be taking off on you! lol
love ya guys
Great pictures. Haylee looks like Kayden to me in some of the pictures. Anytime I've see her in person I didn't know who she looked like but I can see it now. You have some sweet pictures of her on her blessing day.
Post a Comment