Thursday, September 20, 2007

In the Beginning


Well we are now getting on the band wagon, we have been convinced by family and friends that this will be the best way to keep in touch with family and friends.

Well I was just reminded that we are lacking in the whole recent pictures area so we will just show of our beautiful home Sweet home. We feel that we are recieve blessing from above. All is well with us, Mikes job, Kayden is growing... Fast! we are all happy and well.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Emily! I love it! I am so excited for you guys.
Anyway it looks great. I am going to add you to mine!
love ya

Rachel said...

EM- I added your link to our blog as well (I saw it on Kath's). Your house is beautiful!

Brian and Amelia said...

Welcome to the blogging world. . .not that we know much about it yet, either! We'll learn together. It looks great, though! I love the pictures!

Bruce said...

I'm not a blogger nor did I have a Google account - one more password to remember. The blog looks very nice. It's great to see the pics

Loraine said...

Mike and Emily ...hope you don't mind we added your family to our blog contacts. If you want you can get to us through Kathryn's who has Matt & Lisa, or Aaron and Stacey's blog contact info. A big congratulations for a new home and a new baby on the way.
Love Mark and Loraine